Saturday, January 10, 2015

I'm Back!!

To the detriment of my weekly blogging dream, my sick day turned into a sick week.  I was in bed Sunday through Wednesday feeling horrible.  Thursday, I returned to work feeling still a bit under the weather.  Yesterday was much better and today I’m feeling almost myself.  If anyone is following my blog, I’m sorry.  I’ll try to see to it that this does not happen again (at least not for so many consecutive days).  I probably could have used some posts I have partially written, but my mental capacity wasn’t really down for it and, out of respect for my job, I thought it would be wrong of me to be present on my blog but not present for work.

So, we’re starting fresh!  Come Monday, things will be business as usual here.  If weather permits, I have a couple fun things I’d like to do this weekend which will show up on my blog this coming week.  Looking out our patio doors, it is a gloomy mess.  The green of the trees is sharply contrasted by an almost white sky.  Everything is still.  No light breeze.  No puffy clouds in motion on their way to who knows where.  Earlier in the week and last weekend, we had some beautiful California weather that I didn’t get enjoy being sick and all.  Just my luck I guess.

I hope you’re having a fabulous weekend filled with lots of fun!!  Once again, I apologize for my absence and hope to make up for it in the coming week.  I have to go straighten my hair, paint my nails and groom my brows a bit now as Ella’s dad Danny and I have a business-y meeting later this evening.  Thanks for reading!

<3 n

P.S. It’s starting to rain!  I’m going to have to purchase another umbrella because Hendrix and/or Sadie destroyed my nice, pricy one J bought me. :(  Why, babies, why??

No comments:

Post a Comment