Sunday, December 28, 2014

What I Got for Christmas From J: 2014

This Christmas, J truly outdid himself - and myself for that matter - in the gift-giving department.  All I can say is I am one lucky girl and I am forever thankful for everything he gives to and does for me and our family.  This year, J presented me with an especially amazing and sentimental gift with an equally awesome proposition.  Read on to find out more...

Like almost everything J gave me this year, he found this on my Pinterest wish list board.  I've only used it a couple times, but so far I'm very pleased with the way it makes my skin feel.

I actually wanted the Naked 3 palette, but this is quite possibly even better as it has a few great shadows plus mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss, bronzer, blush and a highlighter.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to begin experimenting with makeup (it has everything you need!) or anyone looking to create a makeup look that is simple, beautiful and natural.

To add to my BaubleBar collection, J got me this amazing statement necklace.

The details on this are just amazing.

Surprise!  J told me he was only able to get me one necklace and then I unwrapped this one.

I can't decide which one I love more!

J also got me the Clarisonic Mia 2!

I'm really excited to try this out as I've watched and read a lot of good things about it.

Ever since we saw Frozen, I've told J that he is Kristoff from the movie as he is both handsome and a little strange. ;)

At the end of the night, after all the gifts had been given, J had two more things for me - this amazing ring and the question, "Will you marry me?"

I'm pretty indecisive when it comes to almost everything (what to wear, what to buy, what to eat), but this was a no-brainer.  I, of course, said "yes"!  Ella asked for my ring size a month ago, so I was pretty sure this was coming soon.  Plus, we've already got a number of years under our belt and we share a small troop of children, so this was only the natural next step.  Still, I was surprised and overjoyed and I can't think of any better gift from J than the opportunity to call him my fianc√©.

Well, that's all for this post!  I hope you enjoyed this.  Happy Holidays once again!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment