Sunday, December 14, 2014

What Did We Do??

Let me start by telling you what we didn’t do.  We didn’t buy a tree.  Big sad face for this one.  J is going to a tree lot not far from his job to continue the hunt.  Pick us a winner babe!  I didn’t get a carwash.  The dirt fest continues…  We also didn’t get the carpets cleaned as we postponed that until next weekend which will be ok because they’ll be newly cleaned in time for Christmas.  We did not organize the hall closet or the kids closet, but I did get to J and my closet and one kitchen cupboard.  I guess that’s better than nada.  I’m also, as you can tell, not blogging about our Christmas decorations because we didn’t do much in the way of decorating.

We did manage to do most of the other things on the list I posted friday including transporting Ella to and from her field trip, nursing Sadie’s sickness (she’s just teething it seems), starting on our photo wall (it’s coming along nicely) and I posted my Christmas card DIY.  We also did a few things that weren’t on our list so that’s good also.  All in all, I don’t feel that proud of what I did get done, but that’s mostly because I always want to squeeze in more activities than one weekend can handle.  Hopefully, this week and next weekend will see me more successful.  If not, there’s always the weekend after that.  Hehe.

I hope you had a great weekend and found time to do all that you’d set out to do.  Here’s to a wonderful week ahead and continuing the countdown to Christmas!!  Goodnight guys!

<3 n

P.S.  I almost forgot!!  To incorporate into the photo wall I’m currently working on, I purchased these amazing antique-looking skeleton keys on Etsy.  The set I bought consists of 18 keys (nine different designs) and I plan on making necklaces out of at least four of them.  I can’t wait until they arrive.  I’ve been kind of obsessed with keys since I was like eight years old.  There’s something so mysterious about keys - especially old ones - that just really makes me happy.  I know.  Weird.  Again.  It happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment