Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Gifts 2014: For Him


This is going to be an untraditional Motivational Monday post as it is actually a little guide to gifting to the guys in your life.  As they can sometimes be quite difficult to shop for, I decided to put this together as a spark of inspiration.  Enjoy!

1. AEO Heritage Flannel Shirt
If you read my previous post about my love for plaid, you’ll know this flannel shirt from American Eagle is right up my ally.  The green is super festive and plaid gives guys the rugged mountain man look.  I love it!

2. Enjoy Beef Jerky
This is J’s favorite jerky and he asks for it whenever there is a special occasion approaching.  To avoid repeat shipping costs each time he has a craving, he gets the case of nine jars which is a little expensive but I suppose he’s worth it.

3. Apple iPhone 6
For the tech lover, this is a must-have this holiday season.  If he restrained himself and refrained from camping in front of the Apple store for days on end when this smartphone first made its debut, perhaps it’s time to reward him.

4. Faux Crocodile Drawstring Backpack
J thinks this is a little on the pretty boy side, but I adore it.  It’s the simple drawstring bag all grown up and dressed to impress.  Despite its upscale appearance, it boasts a reasonable Forever 21 price tag which makes it even better in my opinion.

5. The Homemade Gin Kit
From Anthropology comes a little bit of fun for the adult chemist in your life.  Paired with a bottle of his favorite vodka, this kit will allow him to make his own homegrown gin.

6. Perf Leather Slip-On
These Vans are classic but sexy and no one can accuse them of being an average skater shoe.  Pick them up with a couple of Vans tees (they’re usually on sale around this time) and you’re almost guaranteed to make him smile.

7. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Sport
I bought this for J a few years back and I still love it as much now as I did the day I spritzed it in Sephora.  It’s masculine without being overbearing which is great quality in a man or a cologne.

8. Mahogany Teakwood 3-Wick Candle
Last but not least, we have a wonderfully scented candle from Bath & Body Works.  I recently gifted this to my dad on Thanksgiving as I believe he had purchased and enjoyed this one before.  From what I remember (commencing scent memory scan), it’s like a smoky cologne scent.

I hope you liked this post and that it (at the very least) helped to stir some ideas around in that little gift-giving head of yours.  Happy Monday!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment