Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Super Simple Tuesday Dinner



For me, Tuesday is usually just an extension of Monday.  I’m still just as tired and just as unprepared for the week as I was yesterday.  That’s why it’s important for me that everything goes smoothly on Tuesday evenings including homework time, bath time and dinner time.

Tonight’s dinner was (very loosely) inspired by a post I read recently which featured a meal dubbed The Goodness Bowl from The Good Life Eatery in London.  It looked so fresh and delicious, I just had to create something similar.  Next time, I will definitely make a slaw and I will attempt to recreate the sweet potato falafel so I can better imitate the actual dish.  For now, here is my quick and easy version…





THE VEGGIES
One medium-sized sweet potato
One-half head of red cabbage
Two medium-sized avocados
One bunch of kale


THE TOPPINGS
Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning (to taste)
Simple Truth Organic’s Goddess Dressing (drizzled)
Simple Truth Organic’s Raw Pumpkin Seeds (sprinkled)
Juice from One-Half Lemon (mixed into avocado)
Feta Cheese (sprinkled)
Salt & Pepper (to taste)


I hope you liked this quick little recipe (it fed all five of us by the way) and your week is going well so far.  If not, just seek comfort in the fact that, as of tomorrow, we’ll be half way to the weekend!  Night, night!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment