Thursday, December 18, 2014

Scary Opportunities

Today I received some very exciting news of an amazing opportunity.  If taken properly, this opportunity could lead to a multitude of great things for me in the future.  The only problem is that I'm scared to death.  Most of my fear stems from the fact that I feel unworthy and unqualified.  I don't feel like I'm good enough and I'm very afraid to fail.  Fortunately, the task is something about which I am very passionate so I can only hope that my excitement outweighs my apprehensiveness.  Another thing that gives me pause is my already tight schedule.  I already have things to which I am committed and I plan on staying committed to those things.  The addition of a new thing would only be acceptable if none of my current commitments suffer.

So, that's that.  I'm sorry for being so vague, but the task at hand can't really be discussed openly at the moment.  Please let me know if you've ever been faced with the decision to take on yet another thing in life that, while presenting an amazing opportunity, could potentially bring a bit more chaos and unbalance to your world.  How did you handle it?  Are you glad you took the path that you did?  Thank guys!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment