Friday, December 12, 2014

Our Weekend Plans

This weekend, like most weekends, I’m hoping to accomplish a lot.  This weekend, unlike other weekends, I’m hoping to do less hoping and more accomplishing.  I always set out with the best intentions, but I usually give in to sleepy temptation and spend a portion of the weekend trying to rest up after a busy week.  Below are my current to-do lists for Saturday and Sunday…

Saturday
  • Take Ella to Starbucks as promised
  • Drop Ella off for school field trip
  • Continue the adventure of potty training with Hendrix
  • Give extra care to Sadie (she may be getting sick!)
  • Clean house
  • Shampoo carpets
  • Organize closets
  • Get carwash (desperately needed!)
  • Create photo wall
  • Print Christmas card photos
  • Pick Ella up
  • Make Christmas cards
  • Blog Christmas card DIY
  • Target shop (I need body wash, a toothbrush, Febreze plugin refills, the list goes on…)
Sunday
  • Purchase Christmas Tree
  • Retrieve decorations from storage
  • Purchase any additional decorations
  • Decorate house and tree
  • Blog Holiday decorations
  • Finalize christmas gift list in preparation for shopping on Wednesday (I took the day in hopes of getting some shopping done without the weekend crowds)
  • Grocery shop (Anyone want to exchange grocery lists? I’m feeling uninspired lately.)
  • Create meal plan
  • Prepare for the week

Wish me luck!  I hope you have a great, productive weekend and don’t forget to squeeze in a little relaxation time!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment