Friday, December 19, 2014

Our Christmas Menu 2014!!

Believe it or not, Christmas is just a few days away!  In true procrastinator style, I have yet to complete my gift shopping and I haven’t even begun my grocery shopping.  Fortunately, I do already know what I’ll be cooking so I’m not completely unprepared.  Unlike Thanksgiving, I keep our Christmas meal minimal and simple so I can finish everything up early and enjoy the rest of the day with our family and friends.  Below is our Christmas menu for 2014.

Appetizers
Trader Joe’s Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s
Trader Joe’s Waffle Cookies
English Coastal Cheddar
Havarti
White Chocolate Bark (if I have the time)

Main Courses
Ham with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze
Chicken Posole (Danny’s mom’s recipe!)

Side Dishes
Vegetarian Collard Greens
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Chopped Radishes, Cabbage and Cilantro (for posole)

Beverages
Hot Chocolate and Mini Marshmallows
Coffee (variety of K-Cups)
Apple Cider (homemade if I have the energy)
Beer (a holiday brew or cidre)

Thanks for reading this holiday edition of Foodie Friday!!  I’m wishing you all a wonderful weekend and a good night!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment