Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy Birthday J!!

Today is J's 30th birthday!! As we didn't do much today because it's a weekday and we both worked and then came home to the challenges of everyday life (whew!), I've decided to write a little letter to him here on my blog as opposed to chronically the day's events. We will be going out Saturday for a celebration with friends to officially ring in his 30th year. Anyway, here goes...

Lawrence (that's his real name guys!!),

Happy Birthday babe! I love you more than words can say. You have worked hard to create a great life for us, nurtured our children and supported me, my feelings, my wacky ideas and my insane cleaning habits for which I am extremely thankful. We've known each other for the better part of our 20s and now, as we (you before me!) move into a new decade, I am happy to know I'll be living it with you. I don't know what the years ahead have in store for us, but I pray we are able to endure the downs and celebrate the ups just as we have so far. I love you. May this be the best year yet but not the best year ever!

<3 n

P. S. ...and many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment