Sunday, November 30, 2014

Daily Blogging in December!


This year, I’ve decided to blog everyday in December.  I’m sure it won’t be easy, but I’m up for the challenge and I think it will help motivate me to blog more regularly in the new year.  I’ve already outlined most of the month’s posts in hopes to avoid weeks of wondering what I’m going to write about.  I've got quite a few holiday-related posts lined up, but there will be some normal stuff in the mix as well.  I’d also like to do another daily Instagram post challenge in December since it was a lot of fun last year.  If you’re reading this and know of any photo-a-day challenges for December, please leave a comment down below with a link for me.  Thank you!  Wish me luck on my daily blogging adventure…

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment