Monday, September 29, 2014

Motivational Monday: Special Edition

Welcome to a special edition Motivational Monday post by the one and only JR.  I would like to talk about what motivates me and drives me.  It's simple - my family.  Starting off with the three crazy kids... They might fight, scream, play, laugh or just cry, but I wouldn't want it any other way. The joy they bring to me I could never repay. I know I always have to keep my head up, work and grind for them so they can reach for the stars.  Nicole is a big part of my motivation. Seeing her come home from an 8 to 9 hour day of work and cook, clean, blog, sing, play with the kids is a true motivation I need. Yes, I come home tired and low on energy and I know she does as well, but the way she pushes through it always surprises me.  If she could do all this, I can get off the couch too.  Well, I hope you liked my first and maybe only post. Night night people.

And now a word from N...

A big thanks to J for commandeering my blog tonight!  I am exhausted and the thought of writing is, well, let's just say I'm having trouble stringing any thoughts together right now.  The babies were in full tantrum mode and Ella had more homework than my brain could handle, but somehow we made it through.  J and our children are truly a motivation even during the sleepiest, craziest and most unbearable days.  I love them all.  I hope everyone had a great Monday!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment