Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Lemonade Diet: Day 8

Where’s the food at??  Today I was extremely ready for food.  I wasn’t hungry, but I really, really wanted to eat.  I think it’s less about the food and more about the countdown to the day when I’m able to eat again.  I’m beginning to get anxious and also starting to hate the taste of the lemonade.  For dinner, I had a simple guacamole - just chopped avocado and tomato with lemon juice.  I figured the lemon juice is ok since I’m already allowed that.  I did feel very full and heavy afterward, but it was satisfying.

The cravings aside, I’m feeling great.  I have lots of energy still and I feel really happy.  Part of the happiness could be attributed to my noticeable weight loss.  My tummy is flatter which pretty much guarantees a good mood for any girl.  :)

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment