Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Lemonade Diet!!



Tomorrow I will be starting The Master Cleanse AKA The Lemonade Diet.  The last time I attempted this grueling ten day fast, I completely failed - like lasted-half-a-day failed.  This time, two things are different. I have a buddy and we're adding raw veggies to our diet (a la Beyonc√©).

Generally, I hate any type of highly restrictive diet because although my body's willing to sacrifice, my mind just can't hang.  When I'm cleaning, I never eat until I'm finished so I know I'm capable of going without food for extended periods of time.  HOWEVER, if I label an act of limited food consumption with the word "diet", all I want to do is eat.  That’s where a buddy comes in handy.  It’s nice to know I have someone who I'm counting on and who is counting on me during the next ten days.  Since my buddy is also one of my co-workers, we’ll be spending enough time together to keep each other in check (hopefully!).

To document our little adventure and keep me motivated, I'll be posting daily updates here.  Wish me luck!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment