Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lemonade Diet: Day Two

I must say, today was far easier than yesterday.  I didn’t think about food at all while I was at work and only minimally while I was at home.  The urge to eat a bite of the soup I made for Ella was easy to dismiss and I think I can make it through the rest of the evening without even eating the raw vegetables.  Yay!

The only unsavory symptoms I had were a few tummy pains tonight.  Those vanished after I drank my fourth glass of the day, so no biggie.  Did I mention I also survived a trip to the donut shop without even thinking about making a purchase.  I’m making far greater progress than my last attempt at this a few years back.  The weekend will either be really easy or really challenging.  If I’m cleaning and staying active, I probably won’t care about eating.  If I’m lounging and feeling lazy however, I might run into some problems.  We’ll see how it goes.

Side Note: My Master Cleanse buddy is doing really well also!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment