Friday, March 28, 2014

Lemonade Diet: Day Three

Day three - wow!  This morning I noticed I have a lot more energy. I didn't wake up dreading the day or the act of leaving my bed. I also noticed that my psoriasis (I have it mildly but it's certainly annoying and sometimes painful) is starting to clear up. I'm going to do a little research to see if anyone else has experienced this while doing the Master Cleanse.  Maybe it’s a placebo effect, but I’m definitely noticing some changes already.  I forgot to mention the bad headaches I had the first two days, but they’re gone now.  I wasn’t hungry at all today until I got home.  Even then, it wasn’t really hunger but a craving for what I was preparing the kids.  I ate some raw veggies, drank some lemonade and felt nice and full.  Hopefully this weekend won’t be too difficult.

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment