Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lemonade Diet: Day 5

We're halfway there!!  I have to admit today wasn't the easiest.  I was really ready to eat by the end of the day so I had a little broccoli and a celery stick.  When I woke up this morning I did have a headache and feel a little dizzy, but that was completely my fault.  I only had a couple glasses of the lemonade yesterday so I know I was low on something my body likes.  Despite not feeling amazing today, I'm hanging in there and the fasting continues.  I stayed strong thinking about all the calories J brought into the house that I wasn’t consuming this weekend.  Chips.  Dip.  Ice cream drumsticks.  Tostadas.  Cheese.  Sour cream.  All those calories.  None inside of Nicky.  Hehe.  I think tomorrow at work will be much easier.  I’ll keep you posted!!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment