Saturday, February 1, 2014

30 Day Trial: 28 Days of Learning



I learned two things from watching Schoolhouse Rock! as a child - the entire Preamble to the United States Constitution and the idea that knowledge is power.  It wasn’t until I grew up that I learned the validity and importance of the latter.

For this month’s 30 Day Trial, I’ve decided to learn something new everyday.  This morning, I created the extremely random list above. When I was about halfway through, it occurred to me that perhaps I should have given myself a few days to work on this.  After a while however, I realized that the arbitrary nature of this collection of subjects is probably a great thing.  I began my 30 Day Trial posts in an attempt to become a more well-rounded individual and gaining knowledge on a wide variety of topics is one of the best methods of accomplishing that.

In lieu of short daily posts on what I learn, I’ll probably write a longer recap-type post either weekly or every few days.  

If you decide to take part in February’s 30 Day Trial, leave me a link to your daily learning list or share it on Instagram with #nickyashleigh so I can see what you’re learning this month.  To read about the conclusion of last month’s 30 Day Trial, visit this post.

<3 n

P.S. As I typed the title of this post just now, I realized there's a bit of a conflict there...

No comments:

Post a Comment