Monday, January 27, 2014

What's on the Menu Monday: I've Run Out of Reindeer!!

Breakfast: Another Monday, another cup of Caribou’s Reindeer Blend Coffee.  I think that’s officially my last K-Cup of that variety.  I bought the pack a couple days before Christmas so it certainly lasted a while.

Lunch: For lunch, I ate a Trader Joe’s Southwest Salad. Today marks the beginning of my second week of salad-only lunches.  J has now made two Sunday Trader Joe’s trips in a row to help me stock up.  Thanks babe!

Snack: Snack time consisted of two Suzie’s Thin Cakes (courtesy of one of my co-workers once again) and more coffee.  The caffeine was so necessary today.

Dinner: 6-inch Veggie Delight sandwich on flatbread with oil, vinegar and southwest chipotle sauce from Subway

No comments:

Post a Comment