Monday, January 20, 2014

What's on the Menu Monday: Cardboard and Birdseed!!



Breakfast: Today I had Caribou’s Reindeer Blend Coffee for breakfast yet again.  Surprised?  I’ve actually had protein shakes for breakfast lately but I ran out of time this morning.

Lunch: Trader Joe’s Classic Greek Salad

Snack: My co-worker offered me some “cardboard” around 4pm today.  The cardboard turned out to be Suzie’s Whole Grain Thin Cakes and they weren’t half bad!  When I got home, I snacked on cherry tomatoes and walnuts.

Dinner: For dinner, I made broccoli with cherry tomatoes and sliced ginger (for some reason I love big slices of cooked ginger).  I ate that with a big helping of birdseed aka quinoa.  I used Trader Joe’s Organic Tricolor Quinoa.  J was a little hesitant at first - especially since I introduced it as birdseed - but he ended up enjoying it.

Dessert: One banana

No comments:

Post a Comment