Thursday, January 30, 2014

Very Thankful Thursday: TGI(almost)F

This week, I'm thankful for the weekend. Between various happenings at work and my mom's birthday, this week turned out to be a long one.  Not bad. Just long.  Aside from the extra sleep we may potentially gain, we have a few fun events to look forward to including a friend's birthday get together on Saturday and Super Bowl Sunday. I'm a Saints fan so I will have to choose a surrogate team come gametime.  The Seahawks QB and I do share a last name, but Peyton's just amazing.  Decisions, decisions. We're having a few friends and family members over so I'm sure we'll have a great time no matter who wins.  Other things I'd like to do this weekend include cleaning, printing and framing some photos and a wall art piece, washing my poor neglected car and whitening my teeth. Let's see how much of that I actually accomplish...

Any plans this weekend and who's your Super Bowl pick?!? Leave me a comment and let me know!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment