Thursday, January 23, 2014

Very Thankful Thursday: Inspiration Everywhere

The funny thing about inspiration is that it’s everywhere and yet it’s sometimes impossible to find.  If you look long enough, you’ll discover it all around you.  If you’re lucky, it seeks you out.  It presents itself in the form of a photograph, a friend, a sunset or even a bad day.  Inspiration is that crack beneath the door of a dark room that lets in the tiniest stream of light.  It’s what leads you to open the door so that everything can be illuminated.

Today I’m thankful for every inspiration, every muse and every small spark that sets a new idea ablaze.  Whether it’s found on a grand adventure or just a routine trip to the grocery store, I’m grateful for every bit of inspiration I encounter.

Leave me a comment and let me know what inspirational things you’re thankful for this week!!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment