Wednesday, January 1, 2014

30 Day Trial: Join Me for Gymuary!!



The Urban Dictionary description of “gymuary” is as follows:

“The month at the beginning of the year (usually lasting no more than two weeks) that sees a rush to get in shape by people making resolutions they can't keep”

Now, I’m not a big New Year’s resolution kind of girl, so the timing for me is less about new beginnings and more about getting back to the gym after the overwhelmingly busy holiday season.  I’m also entering the second month of my 30 Day Trial posts (during which I try something new for an entire month), so implementing gymuary this month makes sense for me.  For many, however, January serves as the starting gate of their journey to get in shape and I completely respect that also.  We all have our reasons.

My personal goal, for this month’s 30 Day Trial, is to hit the gym three days per week.  I’m not asking you to stick to that same regimen, but I would love it if you would join me for this next part.  Instagram a photo every time you go to the gym this month and use the hashtag #GymuaryWithNickyAsh so we can do this together and give gymuary a good name.  Hopefully, by making this a group thing, we can all be a little more motivated.  I am really excited about this so help me out guys!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment