Monday, December 16, 2013

What's on the Menu Monday: Minute-Saving Meals



Breakfast: I had Starbucks House Blend Coffee with International Delight’s Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer.  Since I was focused on cleaning this morning, I returned to my coffee-only breakfast routine.  Our house was a disaster because we ran around all weekend and I completely neglected to clean.

Lunch: For lunch, I ate a bagel with cream cheese and sliced avocado along with a cucumber, corn, tomato and feta salad.  The salad, which I made last night, was even better today as the dressing thoroughly infused the other ingredients during their sleepover in the fridge.

Snack: Half a banana

Dinner: We have A LOT to do tomorrow so I opted to not make a huge mess of the kitchen by cooking tonight.  Instead, we ordered cheese pizza from Little Caesar’s.  Really bad, I know, but it kept me from having to do more dishes!

Dessert: Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment