Monday, December 23, 2013

What's on the Menu Monday: Did I Eat Today?!

Breakfast: Starbucks Pike Place Coffee with International Delight Sweet Cream Creamer

Snack: Nope!

Lunch: Nothing here either!

Dinner: In-N-Out Animal-Style Grilled Cheese and Fries

Dessert: Another round of Starbucks Pike Place Coffee with International Delight Sweet Cream Creamer anyone?  I needed a little boost to finish wrapping presents tonight.  Don’t judge me.

As you can tell, it was one of those days when life itself keeps you from doing the things that are essential to living (i.e. eating, sleeping, occasionally stopping to breathe).  Between last-minute shopping, feeding babies, bathing babies, changing babies and, oh yea, showering once, it was hard to find a moment for a real meal today.  I’m also feeling kinda sick, so I think that killed my appetite as well.


<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment