Monday, December 30, 2013

What's on the Menu Monday: Back on Track



Breakfast: Since the New Year is upon us, the time has come for me to once again attempt to adhere to refreshed regimens and work toward unattainable goals.  I started today by eating healthier and remembering to take my vitamin.  For breakfast, I had Cheerios with honey and Caribou Reindeer Blend Coffee.

Lunch: Half a falafel wrap from Zankou Chicken with a Trader Joe’s salad (pictured above)

Dinner: In addition to a better diet, we’d like to start 2014 off with a clean, well-organized home.  Because of this, J, Ella and I cleaned all day today.  We had a quick, light dinner consisting of baked potatoes (and chicken for everyone but me).

Dessert: After dinner, I had Chips Ahoy Reduced Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies and a glass of milk.  J bought these by accident, but it worked out well because they were actually really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment