Friday, December 27, 2013

Gifts from J: Christmas 2013


J is amazing at gift-giving.  He always knows exactly what to get me and often surprises me by giving me things I’ve forgotten I’d even mentioned to him.  Here’s a quick look at what he got me this Christmas…

1. Nike Free Run+ 3 Running Shoes - I’ve been in love with these for a while, but I never purchased a pair as I rarely wear athletic shoes.  I don’t think Nike even makes these anymore, so J had to do some hunting in order to find them.  Either he really loves me or really hates my old clunky cross-trainers!

2. GlamGlow Gift Sexy Set - This looked promising so I pinned it via Sephora’s site a while back.  I’ve only used each product once so far, but I did enjoy the results.  My skin was definitely visibly smoother and my pores seemed smaller.

3. Mossimo “Camp Fox” Sweatshirt - Two words… Love. This.

4. BaubleBar Neon Nightingale Necklace - I pinned this on Pinterest not long ago onto my “Nicky’s Wish List” board (LINK) and, thanks to my honey, it ended up under our Christmas tree this year.  What’s that quote from Field of Dreams?  If you pin it, it will come?  Hehe.

5. Faux Leather Leggings - I’ve actually never thought of buying super shiny pants for myself.  I had red pleather shorts in high school and let’s just say it didn’t work out between us.  These leggings, however, were a nice surprise.  They look really cute, so I’m glad J went with his style instincts and bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment