Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Countdown to 2014 in Photos: 8...



The photo challenge for today is “Holiday Tradition”.  I can’t think of one Christmas ritual that I loved more as a child than leaving a note and cookies for Santa along with sugar for the reindeer (does anyone else do the sugar part or was it just my family?).  This year, Ella and I baked Snickerdoodle and Molasses cookies and set them out with milk, a sugar/cinnamon mix and a coffee cup with a Reindeer Blend K-Cup inside so that Santa can help himself to some coffee.  Ella is a little on the fence this year as far as her belief in Mr. Claus, but with a little explanation from me and a couple confirmations from the Norad Santa Tracker, she decided the big guy is still worthy of the annual note and snacks.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!!

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment