Monday, November 25, 2013

What's on the Menu Monday: Popcorn for Breakfast!!



Breakfast: Popcorn and Cherry Pepsi!!  JayR and I went to see an early showing of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (which was amazing), so our breakfast consisted entirely of movie theatre fare.

Snack: Blueberry muffin when we got home from the movies

Lunch: Ella, Hendrix and I had grilled cheese sandwiches with Trader Joe’s pumpkin soup.  The soup wasn’t as yummy as I’d hope it would be, but it was a nice nod to the season.

Snack: Starbucks French Roast Coffee with International Delight’s Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer

Dinner: To balance out the extremely unhealthy breakfast and questionably nutritious lunch I consumed, I decided to reel it in tonight.  Lettuce, tomatoes and a spoon of cottage cheese topped with a light raspberry vinaigrette dressing wrapped up the day’s meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment