Monday, January 28, 2013

Good Morning Sunshine!!


Welcome and thank you for coming by! My name is Nicky and this is my blog. It's pretty much about everything. My family. Current events. Photography. My random opinions (I have a lot of them). Home decor. Beauty. Writing. Life in LaLaLand (aka Los Angeles). Art. And pretty much everything that makes me me.

If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to view my Google+ profile or, better yet, read on because this blog will probably provide more info on my inner workings than any other source.

Please comment on my posts and follow me if you'd like! I also welcome criticism - constructive and otherwise - as beggars cannot be choosers. And, as most authors that have yet to be published can tell you, nary a more pathetic panhandler exists than the unread writer.

<3 n

No comments:

Post a Comment